[Marxism] Heinrich on Marx's Crisis Theory

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Wed Apr 3 15:08:39 MDT 2013

On Apr 3, 2013, at 4:27 PM, michael yates wrote:

> Michael Heinrich has an essay in the April Monthly Review on Marx's
> crisis theory, or lack thereof. We will await a 200 page rebuttal
> from our comrade, the lawsuit king.

I have no idea what, if anything, Andrew Kliman will offer you.  But,
based on the vulgar errors in the chapter on the Law in Heinrich's
"guide," you can definitely expect to hear from the author of "The
'Law of the Falling Tendency of the Rate of Profit': Its place in the
Marxian theoretical system and relevance to the US economy,
1900-1960" (Columbia University Dissertation, 1963)

Shane Mage

"All things are an equal exchange for fire and fire for all things,
as goods are for gold and gold for goods."

Herakleitos of Ephesos, fr, 90