[Marxism] Nationalise the Shell refinery at Geelong under workers' control

En Passant with John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Thu Apr 4 04:19:14 MDT 2013

The Shell refinery workers at Geelong could demand, and excuse me for using the racist phraseology of the Labor Prime Minister but I hope it makes a point, that 'Aussie jobs first' Julia Gillard nationalise the refinery without compensation to defend their jobs.

If Gillard won't do that - she won't - then workers could take the refinery over and run it themselves. There is an alternative to the madness that is the market. Occupy the workplace. There is no other alternative if workers want to defend their jobs.

http://enpassant.com.au/2013/nationalise-the-shell-refinery-at-geelong-under-workers-control/