[Marxism] Awesome Proletarian Positions

turbulo at aol.com turbulo at aol.com
Fri Apr 5 17:40:59 MDT 2013

Is this you?

Jim Creegan
Biography

Jim Creegan was chairman of the Penn State chapter of Students for a
Democratic Society (SDS) in the 1960s, lectured in philosophy in the
70s, belonged to the Spartacist League in the 80s, was a leading member
of the International Bolshevik Tendency and a union shop steward during
the late 80s and 90s. He lives in New York City, now unaffiliated but
unresigned.

--

Yes, this is me! How many people of my name do you think inhabit the Marxist left?
You have also noticed that my views are not entirely discontinuous. Some of your views

Jim