[Marxism] James and Glaberman (was Awesome Proletarian Positions)

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 6 05:23:31 MDT 2013

Lou wrote:

> I regard CLR James as the greatest Marxist thinker to come out of the
> Trotskyist movement after Trotsky's death.

And James' close comrade Marty Glaberman was precisely one of those "City College boys" that turbulo refers to.

Marty spent decades working in a Detroit auto factory, and then went on to write (IMHO) the most insightful analysis of the shop-floor activity of the American working class.

So I guess those "City College boys" were good for something,