[Marxism] James and Glaberman (was Awesome Proletarian Positions)

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sat Apr 6 10:47:16 MDT 2013

On 4/6/13 12:33 PM, Einde O'Callaghan wrote:
> Lazy argumentation like this makes me very angry and is a travesty of
> Marxism! If you disagree with somebody, present counter-arguments! Don't
> blame your differences on the fact that you're a crystal pure
> proletarian and your opponent is an incurable petty bourgeois.

The sad irony, of course, is that Einde's IST movement uses the same
methodology in Britain. Alex Callinicos's defense of "Leninism" involved
making an amalgam of Richard Seymour with Owen Jones, a Labor Party
member and obvious carrier of germs that can lead to gangrene. I do
acknowledge, however, that Einde has repudiated this garbage.