[Marxism] Awesome Proletarian Positions

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 11:51:24 MDT 2013

The question isn't cutting off debate but pretending to hash over something
that's been worked over quite enough.

Nor is it a matter of whether or not one's placement in the process of
production--productions of all sorts--might predispose us to different
social perspectives but whether or not it does and why it might not.

And, more, whether or not such a predisposition has any particular meaning
in the context of evaluating what might be the best approach to a
particular problem.

ML