[Marxism] Shachtmanites during WWII

Einde O'Callaghan eindeoc at freenet.de
Sat Apr 6 16:37:44 MDT 2013

On 06.04.2013 22:27, Michael Smith wrote:

<snip>

>>   The children who are coming today arrive
>> with their nurses arid governesses and tutors.
>
> Governesses are indeed mostly pretty arid, in my experience, but
> there are exceptions.

Thank you for drawing my attention to the typo - our OCRing isn't always
100% perfect.

On a more general point: Every issue of Labor Action from 1940 to 1958
is available online in full in PDF format. We are still indexing the
contents - we're up to April 1942 - and we're OCRing a selection of
articles from each issue - we're up to January 1942. After we've
finished the initial trawl we'll start adding other articles until every
substantial article is online in searchable HTML format - but that may
take a few years.

For those who want to compare the theoretical productivity of the SWP
and the WP all wartime articles from Fourth International are already
online in HTML format and from New International a selection or articles
is online in HTML format but the complete magazines are online in PDF
format for the years 1942, 1944, 1945 and 1946.

Einde O'Callaghan (MIA & ETOL)