[Marxism] France: From Gloire to Desespoir » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

James Creegan turbulo at aol.com
Sat Apr 6 18:13:18 MDT 2013

I don't mean to exceed my daily posting limit, but I came across
something so outrageous that I just had to pound the keyboard.
I was skimming through the /Counterpunch /weekend edition and came
across the below article by a former /60 Minutes
/producer. It takes Francois Hollande to task for taxing corporations
and the rich too highly, not being tough enough
on unions, leaving intact the 35-hour week and giving Paris municipal
employees too many sick days. I had to read it
twice to make sure my superannuated eyes and brain were not deceiving
me. Read it for youself. In /Counterpunch/?!!!
What the hell is going on?

http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/04/05/france-from-gloire-to-desespoir/

Jim Creegan