[Marxism] France: From Gloire to Desespoir » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

DCQ davecq at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 7 06:39:35 MDT 2013

Probably due to their petit bourgeois deviations from proletarian standards.

Seriously though, that's a horrible article.

Also seriously, Counterpunch has sporadically but more than a few times published articles containing various right-wing lines and nonsense. If I had to guess, then I'd say it has to do with the way they accept article proposals and their editorial standards for rejecting articles, which allow turds like this to slip in (though which also make it an attractive site for people disinclined to toe a particular line and think independently...again, petit bourgeois degeneracy at its worst, I know).

Soli,
DCQ