[Marxism] Petty Bourgeois Left (was: Awesome Proletarian Positions) (Long)

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 7 14:09:49 MDT 2013

Andy wrote:

> Which is what Angelus did, very knowledgeably, and why he shouldn't assume
> we're disagreeing!

I wasn't trying to imply disagreement, just using your post as the opportunity to take issue with the use of the Kautsky quote in the first place.  I find it just doesn't say very much in the first place (I can't even remember who posted it initially).

Too often, "Cite Your Favorite Dead Russian or German" is a substitute for argument.

Citing dead Russians and Germans is only interesting if we're arguing over what those dead Russians and Germans said.  Otherwise, too many people use it as a substitute for thinking.