[Marxism] Strike to destroy Thatcher's rotten legacy

En Passant with John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Mon Apr 8 06:32:23 MDT 2013

The current British government is mounting attack after attack on workers and the poor to restore profit rates and shovel more and more of the wealth we create to the rich bludgers. That is Thatcher's legacy. Dancing and partying at Thatcher's death won't change that. It won't combat and redress the horrible anti-working policies that Thatcher put in place and which the Cameron government has continued, extended and deepened. A general strike can. The best way I reckon to respond to Thatcher's death would be to bury her legacy - the current British government - with a general strike, something major unions have been discussing.

http://enpassant.com.au/2013/strike-to-destroy-thatchers-rotten-legacy/