[Marxism] She should rot in hell

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 22:20:18 MDT 2013

 I have been very struck by the absolute necessity to celebrate her death
publicly. On one level it is Épater la bourgeoisie.  They should hear the
faint echo of the tumbrels as the crowd chants "We're having a party
because Thatcher's dead".  On another level it is essential to assert the
People's Truth in the face of the lies and hypocrisy of Official "Truth".
To adapt the language of the Occupy movement, it's very much a case of
"This is what the truth looks like".
Then there is the contemporary resonances of the Austerity Program - the
absolute logic of Thatcherism.

Good riddance to bad rubbish as we used to say as kids.

comradely

Gary