[Marxism] She should rot in hell

Thomas Bias tgbias at verizon.net
Tue Apr 9 07:29:39 MDT 2013

In her last years Thatcher had vascular dementia. It is a lot like
Alzheimer's Disease, except that it is caused by non-fatal strokes. My
mother had it for the last ten years of her life, and it wasn't really life
for her. When she departed this life at the end of January, my father, my
deserve that. I will leave it to you and other members of this list to
decide if Baroness Thatcher deserved it. ~Tom