[Marxism] She should rot in hell

Manuel Barrera mtomas3 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 9 08:52:55 MDT 2013

There is tremendous, but too far displaced, anger toward Thatcher; a hateful royal without any of the pedigree. No one deserves to die in the kind of indignity that she facilitated on others during her rein as Britain's mastermind of austerity, including she. It is beneath the revolutionary Marxists here to dance on graves for no meaningful political outcome. It dishonors those fighting for a decent healthcare system in the U.S. and those defending the ongoing assault against the British DHS.

I will shed no tears for the passing of that hateful mouthpiece for imperialism. Indeed, our best response is to allow her the peace she could never have given to the oppressed during her life. Let the media crow about their "lost" love; they are simply whistling in the darkness they know is coming for their kind. Death is indeed a final arbiter of all that "we" do. We will remember Margaret Thatcher for the ignominy of her name and the ignobility of her stature, and then we simply move on.