[Marxism] She should rot in hell

Manuel Barrera mtomas3 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 9 13:46:59 MDT 2013

Anthony :"I rather wish there were many more thousands out on the streets "dancing on her grave" - that would give me more hope of a fightback against the present crisis she played such a large part in engendering."
No, you got my point. Personally, I would rather there be a mass outpouring of thousands fighting against the bedroom tax and other forms of austerity of the "present crisis" don't you?

After all, Thatcher isn't/wasn't really the problem; Blair, Brown, and whomever comes after them, they are all names for the same system, wouldn't you agree? Or, are you not quite done playing "tough guy" wailing at the bully that beat you up but is now dead?