[Marxism] She should rot in hell

Anthony Hartin anthony.hartin at desy.de
Tue Apr 9 14:25:15 MDT 2013

 > No, you got my point. Personally, I would rather there be a mass
outpouring of thousands fighting against the bedroom tax and other forms
of austerity of the "present crisis" don't you?

Jeez, give people a night off when they've got something to celebrate.
I don't think the two (dancing/fighting) are counterposed, indeed I
expect the level of both is related. Dont worry about the Labour Party -
they are doing a fine job exposing themselves by condemning any bad
words about Thatcher