[Marxism] Marx's crisis theory

james pitman marinercarpentry at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 04:16:43 MDT 2013

Aside from Engels's editing, and that is fairly obvious Engels didn't
understand Marx's value theory, there's plenty of evidence from Marx that
he was less than happy with his own crisis theory. His mathematical
manuscripts have lots of correspondence from his last few years that
testify to this.

Jamie.