[Marxism] Need some schooling

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 08:05:46 MDT 2013

The practical answer is that the small businesspeople have never had the
kind of power to reshape society on their own at any point in the past.
Over generations, corporations have grown larger and more powerful, while
the small proprietors respresent a shrinking part of the population with
less and less weight.  And, more importantly, they have had less and less
ability to function independently of corporate power.

ML