[Marxism] Time to vote Republican?

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Apr 11 08:06:20 MDT 2013

 From CNN:

CNN: Congressman, what did you think of the president's remarks?

REP. GREG WALDEN (R-OR), CHAIRMAN, NRCC: Well, I thought it very
intriguing in that the budget really lays out kind of a shocking attack
on seniors, if you will. And we haven't seen all the detail yet, and
we'll look at it, but I'll tell you, when you're going after seniors the
way he's already done on Obamacare, taking $700 billion out of Medicare
to put into Obamacare, and now coming back at seniors again, I think
you're crossing that line very quickly here in terms of denying access
to seniors for health care in districts like mine, certainly, and around
the country. I think he's going to have a lot of pushback from some of
the major senior organizations on this and Republicans, as well.