[Marxism] Three key lessons from the Obama administration's drone lies

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 12 12:29:17 MDT 2013

Greenwald is great, an invaluable resource, but he still lacks class
analysis. In particular his basic premise that "governments lie" is all
wrong. "Governments" do not lie. Who lies are governments like the U.S.
which pretend to represent the interests of the "nation" while actually
representing the interests of the ruling class, the 1%. Governments like
that cannot tell the truth, because revealing the truth about such things as
WHY we are going to war against Iraq, or WHY we are so interested in regime
change in Cuba or Venezuela or Iran etc., would expose their real interests.

Eli Stephens
 Left I on the News
 http://lefti.blogspot.com