[Marxism] Comments on Michael Heinrich by Sartesian

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Fri Apr 12 17:33:05 MDT 2013

On Apr 12, 2013, at 4:02 PM, Angelus Novus wrote:

> Heinrich basically does the math to prove that Marx's calculations
> don't actually support giving his speculations the status of a
> "law"...

Heinrich did no math at all.  I did the math and demonstrated that
Marx's Law derived rigorously from  his theoretical structure.
Heinrich, ignorant of the basic literature (as well as the facts) had
and has no answer.

Shane Mage

"All things are an equal exchange for fire and fire for all things,
as goods are for gold and gold for goods."

Herakleitos of Ephesos, fr, 90