[Marxism] American Meat; The Revolutionary

Greg McDonald gregmc59 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 03:22:34 MDT 2013

You can actually get good deals on a few meat items at certain trendy chain
joints--I have found organic chicken wings and drumsticks at a reasonable
price. They're great in chicken soup. Since I hardly eat any red meat,
because of the inflammation factor, I tend to stick with fowl and fish.
Also found a good deal on wild coho salmon.  The Monterey Bay Aquarium
Buyers Guide discourages consumption of farm-raised salmon--pcbs have been
found, and antibiotics are being used.

The best way to get quality grass (and acorn) fed meat is to shoot it
yourself. I plan on investing in a small smoker I can set up on the back
porch for venison. My parents retired in a gated golf course community just
north of Clarkesville, GA, abutting the Chattahoochee National Forest. Nice
course, built buy a local who made all his $$ in moonshine. Deer come down
the ridge to water early in the morning. If I can get a suppressor for my
Marlin I could shoot one on the 15th fairway at 5am, right off the back
porch--(before the golfers are out and about).

Greg

Going to try to go trout fishing sunday morning, if I can get out of the
city.