[Marxism] Perelman post on Venezuela

Greg McDonald gregmc59 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 05:08:15 MDT 2013

Someone sent me this:

I'm not a subscriber but saw the exchange on Marxmail about Salvadoran
involvement in right wing destablization  of the Venezuelan election.

The D'Aubisson in question is Roberto Jr, a prominent ARENA
politician, and son of the death squad founder.

Here's a little  more background

    Video of President Funes calling out  D’Aubuisson Jr

    http://youtu.be/bkWjVgfjLcM

News article about President Funes  instructing the police to
undertake a formal investigation about the assassination plot.

http://elmundo.com.sv/funes-dice-maduro-es-serio-y-ordena-que-pnc-indague