[Marxism] US bomb kills 30 at Afghan wedding

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 12:53:15 MDT 2013

Someone pointed out on one of the many FB posts which linked the article,
that the newspaper's website makes every article look like it's from today.
I've seen that elsewhere, i.e. having to search for original publication
date.

Now despite that, we've all seen stories just in the last week or two about
civilians, including kids, murdered by drones. So we can all comment on
those posts saying "yes, it happened back then, it's still happening."