[Marxism] Lars Lih online: Nine recent studies on Bolshevism, Lenin, and Kautsky

John Riddell johnriddell at sympatico.ca
Tue Apr 16 14:43:23 MDT 2013

Published today on http://johnriddell.wordpress.com

Lars Lih online: Nine recent studies on Bolshevism, Lenin, and Kautsky

Lars Lih is widely known as one of the most influential and innovative
contemporary historians of Marxism. He has provided the following listing of
his online articles on Lenin, Karl Kautsky, and Bolshevism. For each
article, I have added a quotation indicating its topic. - John Riddell

1. Kautsky-as-Marxist data base (2011)

"The Kautsky-as-Marxist database is a collection that I have compiled of all
comments by Lenin in his final decade, 1914-1924, that bear on the issue on
his attitude during those years toward Kautsky's prewar writings-or rather,
his writings up to and including 1909."

For the full text see http://tinyurl.com/c5zeqy3