[Marxism] Building housing garment factories collapses in Bangladesh, killing at least 87, trapping more - The Washington Post

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Apr 24 07:27:08 MDT 2013

One of the brands being made in this building was Benetton, the trendy
company that states on its website:

We chose a team of world citizens to share the story of our passion, our
thirst for innovation, and our desire to reach out to the world. Nine
personalities, nine different shades, to paint our future.

Over three days of photo shoot at the Pin Up Studio in Paris, nine
ambassadors for life and for style, distinguished by their
multiculturalism, cosmopolitan spirit and social commitment, shared
their interpretation of colour; a chromatic reflection of the talent and
character which led them into the global limelight.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/fire-official-8-story-commercial-building-collapse-in-bangladesh-3-dead-many-feared-trapped/2013/04/24/0d686d70-ac99-11e2-9493-2ff3bf26c4b4_story.html