[Marxism] Doctoral degrees: The disposable academic | The Economist

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 09:11:37 MDT 2013

This has actually been an issue for half a century.  We only started to see
it getting serious attention when it began to effect people coming out of
the elite universities.  That it continues to get attention should be seen
as a measure of the issue's intensity among the more privileged graduates
with the best prospects.

ML