[Marxism] Cynical Thoughts On A Pleasant Rainy Morning In Idaho

Greg McDonald gregmc59 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 16:54:02 MDT 2013

http://reason.com/blog/2013/04/23/williams-sonoma-concedes-victory-to-terr

Williams-Sonoma Concedes Victory to Terrorists, Pulls Pressure Cookers From
Shelves<http://reason.com/blog/2013/04/23/williams-sonoma-concedes-victory-to-terr>

Mike Riggs <http://reason.com/people/mike-riggs/all>|Apr. 23, 2013 12:35 pm

Williams-SonomaIn what can only be described as a posthumous victory for
raging asshole Tamerlan Tsarnaev, Williams-Sonoma, the (absolutely amazing)
kitchen-stuff company, has pulled pressure cookers--which the Tsarnaevs
built into bombs--from shelves in Massachusetts.Patch
reports<http://dedham.patch.com/articles/williams-sonoma-pulls-pressure-cookers-off-shelves-in-massachusetts-4f18ea7b>
:

Following the Boston Marathon bombing last Monday in which pressure cookers
were used for the explosion, the cookware giant has decided to temporarily
stop selling the items in their Massachusetts stores.

"It's a temporary thing out of respect," said Kent, who is the Store
Manager of the Williams-Sonoma at the Natick Mall. He referred Patch to
corporate for further questions. Williams-Sonomaalso has a local branch at
Legacy Place in Dedham.

Pressure cookers will still be available on the Williams-Sonoma website.

What's next, a self-imposed ban on the sale of backwards baseball caps?