[Marxism] British Eustonites make common cause with the "anti-imperialist" left

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Thu Apr 25 08:54:10 MDT 2013

On Apr 25, 2013, at 8:50 AM, Louis Proyect wrote:

> A polemic against Pham Binh from the AWL, a British group notorious
> for tail-ending imperialism and support for Israel. They have now
> closed ranks with MRZine, Voltairenet, Global Research, the PSL,
> Moon over Alabama, and the WSWS website. In a sense, this simply
> reflects the Islamophobia that led them to back Israel.

I wonder why your list of the "anti-imperialist left" does not cite,
with their deserved prominence, the Castro brothers, the late Hugo
Chavez, and the movements supporting them? Is their support to the
monster Assad less monstrous than a position of opposition to all of
the monsters?

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things." Herakleitos of Ephesos, fr. 64