[Marxism] To Vivek Chibber

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 06:59:37 MDT 2013

I wasn't there, but have a question. Was it heckling, which implies
sustained interruption, or one (inappropriate) crack from Vivek telling
Louis to shut up?

By the way, with regard to Aaron's citing of standard Leninist procedure
for stopping violence within the left: Several of us WERE ready at last
night's plenary to make sure Louis did not carry out his implied threat.

Andy