[Marxism] a thought on a quote in Lenin's Tomb

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 13:10:54 MST 2013

Hi Arto,

Thank you for taking the trouble to respond to my post.  It was good to
hear about Foucault's support for the students. & you points about the
"effects" of capitalist rule are well taken.

Nevertheless my post was quite specific and it aimed to target the
Nietzschean element in Foucault's thought ("le choc philosophique") and in
particular Foucault's adoption of a Heraclitean ontology.

I could go on about the effects of Foucault's thought for which he must
take at least a little responsibility. But I will leave the last word on
this with you if you wish.

comradely regards

Gary