[Marxism] Sy Hersh

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Dec 10 13:02:43 MST 2013

Hey Franklin "Chuck" Spinney,

I just read your piece on Counterpunch praising Hersh's LRB article that
relies on unnamed intelligence experts. I have to inform you that my
inside sources are much more knowledgeable than his. I in regular
contact with Ali G., a Baathist colonel with secret ties to the rebels.
He informed me that not only did the Baathists carry out the attack, but
that Bashar al-Assad pulled the trigger of the rocket launcher that did
the most damage in East Ghouta. Me and Ali G. go way back so don't you
dare question me, you old weather-beaten prick.

Yours truly, Louis Proyect (my friends call me "Butch" but I'd prefer
that you call me Louis)