[Marxism] DETAILS OF AN INCREDIBLE REBEL VICTORY ARE NOW EMERGING

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Fri Dec 13 19:48:23 MST 2013

On Fri, December 13, 2013 7:36 pm, Clay Claiborne wrote:
>  we do know that Assad has "false flagged" such attacks
> in the past. Defectors have told us about that.

Oh well, that settles that. Defectors, always an impeccable
source.

> As Assad's situation becomes more desperate, look for new military help
> coming from the US and maybe Israel.

Okay, I'll look for it, but I certainly don't expect to see it.
Israel has been trying to dismember Syria for decades, so the
current push is hardly news. A plot twist that might bring
those boyos in on Assad's side would be one for the books.