[Marxism] Ed Schultz doubles down: “I am not gonna get bamboozled by reporters” - Salon.com

Jon Flanders jonathan.flanders at verizon.net
Sat Dec 14 08:26:47 MST 2013

Ed Schultz is a liberal Bill O'Reilly. He invited young Mike Elk on his
show only to use his control of the mike to shout him down, rather like
a labor faker like Hoffa would when confronted by a discontented worker.

Schultz identifies with labor officials, not rank and file insurgencies,
that much is clear. After all they are in the same income group. There's
nothing like a little class struggle, even at MSNBC, to make clear who
stands for what.

Jon Flanders