[Marxism] DETAILS OF AN INCREDIBLE REBEL VICTORY ARE NOW EMERGING

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 09:42:17 MST 2013

Michael Smith says:

> Oh well, that settles that. Defectors, always an impeccable
> source.

So now this throw away line can always be used whenever a defector says
something you don't like. Since witnesses have been wrong in the past, the
same could be said of all eye witness reports.

The problem is there is plenty of other info pointing to false-flag attacks
that don't involve defector. For example:

Peter Clifford reports today:<http://www.petercliffordonline.com/syria-news-3>

An Assad regime report claimed that the Jihadists had “massacred” 14
Alawites, Druze and Christians in Adra, though the picture put out with the
report is of people murdered by pro-Assad militia in Homs, rendering the
report highly suspicious. Blaming the “Jihadists” for everything bad is
probably an new Assad regime pastime.

I've uncovered similar "photo swaps" like that it the past, and so has
Louis. See:

BREAKING NEWS: Fake Photo Exposes Assad Regime Lie about Rebel Massacre in
Tal Abyad
<http://claysbeach.blogspot.com/2013/08/breaking-news-assad-iran-you-lie-on.html>

Russian FM Lavrov calls on UNSC to Condemn Syria Massacre I Debunked
<http://claysbeach.blogspot.com/2013/08/russian-fm-lavrov-calls-on-unsc-to.html>

Iran's PressTV Promotes Fake Syrian Rebel Massacre
Video<http://claysbeach.blogspot.com/2013/08/irans-presstv-promotes-fake-syrian.html>

Why do they keep digging up & reburying these kids?
<http://claysbeach.blogspot.com/2013/08/why-do-they-keep-digging-up-reburying.html>

Who is Really Killing Kurdish Civilians in Tal Abyad, Syria?
<http://claysbeach.blogspot.com/2013/08/who-is-really-killing-kurdish-civilians.html>

Stephen Lendman's Fraud & the Phony Tal Abyad Massacre
<http://claysbeach.blogspot.com/2013/08/stephen-lendmans-fraud-phony-tal-abyad.html>

Given this track record, I regard all those who repeat unverified claims of
rebel atrocities by the Assad as his supporters so don't complain when I
call you pro-Assad.

Now to the question of Israel's stand in this bloody conflict.

Yesterday I added this to my blog post:

> Ex-IDF chief: Israel prefers that Assad stay in powerBy Spencer Ho
> December 11, 2013, 10:58 am
> Israel would prefer that Bashar Assad hold onto the presidency in Syria,
> rather than leave a power vacuum that could be filled by Islamic radicals,
> according to former IDF chief of staff Dan Halutz.
>
> *“The regime in Syria kills its citizens every day, but we must
> acknowledge that the opposition in Syria is composed of Muslim extremists
> like al-Qaeda,”* he said at a fundraising event for Israel’s Tel Hashomer
> hospital in Moscow on Monday, according to the daily Maariv. *“The
> question ‘what is better for Israel?’ is an important question because we
> must ask ourselves if we want to trade the bad regime we know for the very
> bad regime that we don’t know, and this is something that requires serious
> consideration.” *
>
> *“At the moment it looks like even in the rest of the world, they
> understand that they cannot replace the Assad regime as long as they don’t
> know who will take its place,”* he added. *“Right now it looks like the
> alternative is forces that will endanger the stability of the region."*
> More...<http://www.timesofisrael.com/ex-idf-chief-israel-prefers-that-assad-stay-in-power/>
>
> and just so you know this is not a recent development, here is a piece
from Haaretz from almost 3 years ago, at the beginning of the revolution:

Israel's favorite Arab dictator of all is AssadMar. 29, 2011

This is what Noam Chomsky had to say,<http://english.al-akhbar.com/node/16132>

> MZ: Would you link Obama’s decision to arm the Syrian revolution with
> Israel?
>
> NC: These are separate. First of all, Israel was not opposed to Assad. He
> has been more or less the kind of dictator they wanted. He has done the
> kind of things they wanted. The US has no opposition to Assad. He was
> cooperating on intelligence and they did not like everything, but he was
> pretty satisfactory.
>
> In fact, if Israel and the US really did want to undermine the Assad
> regime and to support the rebels, they have very straightforward ways to do
> it without arms. Israel could considerably mobilize forces in the Golan
> Heights. If they mobilize forces in the north, the Syrians are compelled to
> respond by mobilizing forces. But they do not do it, which can only mean
> they do not want the regime to fall.

In my *Barack Obama's Courtship of Bashar al-Assad
*<http://claysbeach.blogspot.com/2012/09/barack-obama-courtship-of-bashar-al_4519.html>I
relate this interest titbit I culled from the Stratfor Global Intel
files<http://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/968577_re-g3-us-syria-eu-us-readying-sanctions-against-syrian.html>
:

> Israel actually quite likes Bashar being in power

This the reason that I regard all those who uncritically repeat Assad's
line that Israel is out to get him as unabashed Assad supporters.

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291
(310) 581-1536