[Marxism] Libya average income

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 16:49:12 MST 2013

If that is comparing 2012, the first year after the fall of Qaddafi to
2013, the second year after the victory of the revolutionary forces, it
means that the economy is moving forward quite well in spite of all the
doom and gloom we hear every time another American get killed or the
Qaddafi remnants set off a bomb.

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291