[Marxism] Counterpunch

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Dec 20 13:02:14 MST 2013

For all the bad-mouthing that Jeff St. Clair got this year, has anybody
stopped to think what it means to have a zine that has fresh material 5
days a week with today's weekend edition including 31 articles? THIRTY-ONE.

I really urge comrades to check out mine on "Screening Slavery" that
covers "Django Unchained", "12 Years a Slave", and 5 others. I work
extra hard when I am writing something for Counterpunch.

For all the petty grievances, it is about time Jeff gets some
recognition for keeping the Cockburn banner afloat.