[Marxism] Counterpunch

mckenna193 at aol.com mckenna193 at aol.com
Fri Dec 20 13:52:10 MST 2013

Jeffrey was chosen by Alex because Alex apparently saw some of himself in him. Brilliant, committed, with boundless energy and a great sense of humor . . .Most people would have fumbled under the weight of such a project. . .too much can go wrong, way too much (money, egos, political lines, TIME pressures and so on). . . .few if any would have accomplished what Jeffrey has done - developing the CP mission into the stratosphere. . . .CP is the go-to left journal . . .  and Jeffrey is an astounding editor and writer. . . he can talk with anyone! all of us should continue support Jeffrey and the CP banner. . .it's what Cockburn would have wanted. . .

Best,
Brian McKenna