[Marxism] Aleppo school bombed as more killed by Assad in 8th day of slaugher in Syria

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 11:28:08 MST 2013

Today from Linux Beach:

      <http://claysbeach.blogspot.com/2013/12/aleppo-school-bombed-as-more-killed-by.html>

>> A security source told Agence France Presse on Monday that the army
>> had adopted the tactic because of a lack of ground forces, and argued
>> the heavy civilian toll was because the rebels were in residential
>> areas.
> The Assad Regime is suffering from "a lack of ground forces" because
> so many have defected. Its just not that easy to get Syrians to kill
> other Syrians even though Assad does all he can to stoke sectarian
> hatred. So even with the foreign intervention of soldiers from Iran,
> Iraq, Russia and Hezbullah, he can't kill fast enough without using
> his airforce.

*More..
<http://claysbeach.blogspot.com/2013/12/aleppo-school-bombed-as-more-killed-by.html>**.*

Vietnam: American Holocaust [DVD] <http://linuxbeach.net/Vietnam-DVD>The
bottom-line is I still really need your support. I often think that if I
got a nickel for every time someone watched Vietnam: American Holocaust
<http://linuxbeach.net/Vietnam-DVD>, I would be on easy street, but even
though Google runs ads against it, they won't allow me to, so after
460,000 free views on YouTube <http://youtu.be/rBDKzcjMHEs>, I feel that
I am being forced to withdraw it to the pay-per-view market.

More than I ever have before. I need your support to help /Linux Beach/
<http://linuxbeach.net/> continue the work of getting out the news and
views that may not turn a profit but are part of a dialogue that is
essential for humanity going forward. If you are in a position to make a
contribution is this work, no matter how small, I urge you to do so. You
may make a contribution safely via PayPal
<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=726QBJLA98XNN>
to *Linux Beach* here
<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=726QBJLA98XNN>.
Tax deductible contributions towards the completion of our film in
progress, Vietnam: People's Victory
<http://peoplesvictory.linuxbeach.net/>, can be made through our fiscal
sponsor, "From the Heart
<http://fromtheheartproductions.info/product.php?productid=17678&cat=252&page=3>."
Checks can be made to /"Linux Beach"/ and sent to the address below.
Even if you can only afford to buy a DVD
<http://linuxbeach.net/catalog/dvd>, that would be a great help. Don't
you know a school or library that still doesn't have a copy of Vietnam:
American Holocaust
<http://www.amazon.com/Vietnam-American-Holocaust-Martin-Sheen/dp/B001O287YO>,
or anything else that tells the anti-war side of that story, on its
shelves? That film, graciously narrated by Martin Sheen, which Ron Kovic
called /"essential viewing for all Americans"/ is available at Amazon
<http://www.amazon.com/Vietnam-American-Holocaust-Martin-Sheen/dp/B001O287YO>,
and all my titles, including the two new ones, are available at Linux
Beach <http://linuxbeach.net/catalog/dvd>.

Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas

Clay Claiborne

Linux Beach Productions