[Marxism] What’s going on in the Ukraine? | Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist

Sergii Kutnii mnkutster at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 18:07:21 MST 2013

I know Dmitry's position. In my opinion, he's too scared by the
right-wingers.

The left took different positions. Some are scared like him (ex-stalinists
mostly). Some tried to take part but the space for social agenda was too
narrow.

I think that we should oppose the government but do it independently, not
submitting ourselves to the right-wing opposition. As the conflict becomes
a protracted one, we'll have some time to mobilize on our own.