[Marxism] Looming Danger of Abrupt Climate Change

shaun may mnwps at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 28 11:29:44 MST 2013

Hans Ehrbar wrote :

Since Marx overlooked earlier that every production process
not only produces
products but at the same time also
produces waste streams, it is not
surprising that he
overlooks here the important fact that not only
the
intended products but also the waste streams of one
production process
can be used as inputs into different
production processes.

Clearly incorrect. Readers should read the whole of Chapter 5, especially section 4, Utilisation of the Refuse of Production, Volume 3, Capital where Hans will find a refutation of his own assertion given here.

http://shaunpmay.wordpress.com

http://spmay.wordpress.com

Take it easy  (favourite motto of Engels)

Doubt everything (favourite motto of Marx)

Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who wants to live in an institution?
Groucho Marx

'Sir, if you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee.'  Nancy Astor.
'Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it.' Winston Churchill.

Blenheim Palace, 1912