[Marxism] Their SWP ... and ours

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 04:06:52 MST 2013

> Joaquin wrote:
> I cannot criticize the leading comrades of the SWP (UK): they merely
> followed our footsteps, and those of so many others.
>
> But I do grieve that it is.

You are not alone in your grief, Joaquin. Sadly to the committed  & to the
young and illusioned, we sound bitter.  But I am not angry at them,
 My anger is reserved for the "leadership" - the ageing mountebacks who
vampire like feed of the hopes and faith of the revolutionary youth while
all the time muttering the mantra "from little  things big things grow".
How many more years of little things must we trek through?

Comradely

Gary