[Marxism] Paul Le Blanc on the SWP crisis

En Passant with John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Sun Feb 3 01:09:10 MST 2013

Louis says, in response to my point about the jewel in the Crown of the Second International, the SPD, in 1914 voting for war credits:

'Of course, it would be great if some "Leninist" sect ever got large enough to elect a parliamentarian who votes for war credits, as Peter Camejo once related to me with an ear-to-ear grin.'

That says it all really about the Second International 'project' Louis is so keen on. Build a working class party to vote for imperialist war or who knows what other anti-working class positions.

How many 'Leninist' sects as Louis describes small revolutionary organisations were at Zimmerwald? I do know one at least led a mass working class revolution 2 years later.

John Passant , En Passant with John Passant (http://enpassant.com.au)