[Marxism] Paul Le Blanc on the SWP crisis

Nick Fredman nick.fredman at optusnet.com.au
Sun Feb 3 16:14:33 MST 2013

On 4/02/13 12:56 AM, "Louis Proyect" <lnp3 at panix.com> wrote:

> Ten years ago I was telling the DSP in Australia that Cannon was all
> wet. They had the same reaction to me. That Proyect is a petty bourgeois
> talk shop clown. Now you can find no reference to Cannon in their
> literature, a big step forward.

Well we're still happy to corner the Australian market in selling the works
of Cannon, with 8 titles here:

<http://www.resistancebooks.com/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=
cannon&search_in_description=1&x=72&y=7&categories_id=&inc_subcat=1&manufact
urers_id=&pfrom=&pto=&dfrom=&dto=>

I don't think Cannon ever featured very highly in public DSP discourse, but
on the other hand an article by Dave Holmes, 'An introduction to James P.
Cannon' was only posted online in 2010, not long after the DSP effectively
dissolved. So your head might have to spin a bit more:

http://links.org.au/node/1848