[Marxism] unity on the left in Australia

Tom O'Lincoln suarsos at alphalink.com.au
Tue Feb 5 02:30:50 MST 2013

Dave asks: But seriously, Tom, who gives a shit ?

Welll it's not me who keeps bringing up Cuba in the context of Australian
left  unity. It's a concern of people from your tradition.

Now we didn't actually write about early NSW to promote the thought of Tony
Cliff, that was my little joke.

 But there is an element of truth, in that  Cuba may have begun a   process
where conventional capitalism emerges from statist structures.  I suppose
you think that tracking that development is "off-shoring" and we should just
think about Australia.