[Marxism] My kingdom for a horse

Sebastian Clare sebthegooner at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 08:06:51 MST 2013

Fascinating as this story has been, nothing made me laugh so much as these
Richard III apologists/rehabilitators. After the archaeologists used
computer imaging technology to reconstruct what his visage might have
looked like, one was quoted as saying - apparently without a trace of irony
or awareness - that his "doesn't look like the face of a tyrant. I'm sorry
but it doesn't. He's very handsome. It's like you could just talk to him,
have a conversation with him right now."

Needs to brush up on their Shakespeare, methinks; *There's no art to find
the mind's construction in the face

*Solidarity,
Seb