[Marxism] Re. Question

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 12:31:03 MST 2013

Seems you're taking an "it's turtles all the way down!" position.

Take a mental step back and think about the successive modes of
production and their individual laws of motion -- and then picture an
aristocrat (say, in Richard III's day! :) beginning to spy far off on
the horizon a new, different, and more lucrative way of extracting
labor from his subordinates!