[Marxism] SWP faction declared

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Feb 8 09:00:09 MST 2013

On 2/8/13 10:50 AM, Shane Mage wrote:
> Obviously more qualified then ever now that he has taken up arms against
> sexism in his own party.
>
> And likewise more qualified than ever to lecture us about the
> antidemocratic prohibition of factions within the Cuban State
> ("Communist") Party.

For comrades new to the list, Shane was part of a faction in the
American SWP that was formed in the early 60s on the basis of opposition
to the party's recognition that a revolution had taken place in Cuba. He
is even older than me. Like an old dog that has retired from active
duty, he still races around the firehouse when he hears a siren.