[Marxism] SWP faction declared

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Feb 8 09:27:42 MST 2013

On 2/8/13 11:16 AM, DW wrote:
> Of course Shane's criticism ... such as they are in abbreviated
> slogan-like fashion ... are accurate, are they not? It's always fun to
> talk and argue about a persons current critique by pointing out the
> obscurity of the *person's* own historical background. The Cuban
> Communist Party bans tendencies. Factual? Dependable? Or is this a
> verboten topic?

And David, of course, is a long-time militant of the Lambertiste Fourth
International, a group that was allied with Gerry Healy in his anti-Cuba
obsession until it became obvious that he was utterly mad. David's group
has about 100 members in the USA but despite that feels qualified to put
this kind of nonsense on their website:

"Our democratic centralist method in all struggles means our membership
collectively decides on effective and realistic demands and then fights
together for those demands in the mass struggle. This method has enabled
us to have a big national impact, for example, in the antiwar movement,
the trade union movement, and the movement for a Labor Party. Collective
political action is always more productive than individual action."

Delusions of Leninist grandeur.