[Marxism] SWP faction declared

DW dwaltersmia at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 09:34:46 MST 2013

For Louis this is all a never ending game. I ask about Cuba, he wants
to talk about womens liberation. I mention Libya, he wants to know if
I ever got a Bar Mitvah. Funny character our Moderator is. The French
OCI to my knowledge, never *had* a position on Cuba like that of Gerry
Healy's SLL. Doesn't matter, it is just *SO* much fun to talk about
this, and be obsessive about statements made 50 years
ago...er...well...perceived...I think..."maybe position's" that
someone told me about who heard it from the Sabret Hot Dog vendor
outside my apartment. Maybe. What were we talking about. Oh yeah
"DAVID WALTERS LAMBERTISM!". Right on.

DW